Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Summary of the report
The present nutrition and health survey was carried out in the Katakwi district of Uganda to assess the nutritional and health status of the population after the floods which hit the Region of Teso from July to October 2007.
Data were collected from December 14th to 21st, 2007. The methodology follows SMART guidelines using a two stage 30x30 cluster sampling.