- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
- Monthly National Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning Bulletin - Vol. 01 Issue No. 11: 15th September to 15th October 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
The Australian public can have, and is having, a real and lasting impact on victims of Joseph Kony and the Lord’s Resistance Army, which has terrorised millions of people across four vulnerable African nations.
Hundreds of thousands of people remain displaced in northern Congo, northern Uganda, Central African Republic and South Sudan.
Over nearly three decades the LRA has been responsible for horrific acts of cowardice and brutality, including the abduction of young girls and boys to work as sex slaves and soldiers, and forcing children to kill their own families.
Heavy rains, flash floods, dam breakages and ensuing widespread destruction have affected approximately 300,000 people in the Eastern Uganda district of Soroti.
A program to help ex-child soldiers in Northern Uganda is being updated to give more assistance to communities that have been torn apart by appalling atrocities.
"We are currently revising and re-releasing the Rehabilitation and Reintegration project that we implemented in Northern Uganda last year.