Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
27 June 2018: Joint statement by 26 international NGOs in Uganda on the need for urgent action to address gaps in funding for the refugee response.
Break down of sectoral interventions for 2008
Initially CESVI's activities in northern Uganda were based on humanitarian interventions but gradually, especially with the ongoing return process, began shifting towards recovery and development. In Acholi region where the return process has been slow CESVI has maintained its interventions for the IDPs in Pader district, in terms of provision of safe water and Sanitation more so with the recent Hepatitis E outbreak, while at the same time supporting food security for returnee house holds through provision of seed kits, construction of …