- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Prime Minister and Acting Foreign Minister Helen Clark today announced that $1.5 million has been allocated to international organisations responding to natural disasters through NZAID (New Zealand's international aid and development agency).
"As a concerned member of the international community it is important that New Zealand supports bodies and agencies that respond to natural disasters and provide humanitarian assistance to those in need," Helen Clark said.
"Today's announcement will see $1 million contributed to the World Food Programme's (WFP) appeal …
New Zealand is to contribute to the international response to severe flooding and landslides in eastern Uganda, Foreign Minister Winston Peters announced today.
"Many thousands of people in eastern Uganda have been affected by severe flooding and landslides after months of heavy rain. Houses, roads, bridges, and food crops have been destroyed or washed away," Mr Peters said.