Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
- Uganda: Refugees and Asylum-Seekers in Country (as of 31 October 2018)
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Refugee Response Monitoring Settlement Fact Sheet: Rwamwanja | June 2018
- Uganda Refugee Response Monitoring Settlement Fact Sheet: Kyaka II | July 2018
In the last month, thanks to your support, CORD's partner in Northern Uganda - IYEP - has started six new peace clubs for former abductees and the local community to meet together, to find healing and discuss a shared future. Motorbikes have been bought for the IYEP staff so that they can move easily between the resettlement camps which are "home" to more than 1.1 million displace people.
CORD's Mark Atterton has just returned from a two week fact-finding trip to poverty-stricken Northern Uganda where every night thousands of children trudge into towns to sleep, not wanting to run the risk of being kidnapped by the cult-like group of LRA rebels.