Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
“We agree with the UN’s food and agriculture organisations (FAO, IFAD, WFP) that people living in rural areas in developing countries must be given assistance on site to help them find their livelihoods and not be forced to leave their homes”, the Ministry of Agriculture’s Minster of State for Public Administration Andrea Gulyás stressed on Monday at a press conference in Budapest to mark World Food Day.