Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
New Research Finds Humanitarian Assistance To Refugees Boosts Uganda’s Economy
KAMPALA – A new study conducted in Uganda has found that humanitarian assistance for refugees creates significant economic benefits for the local economy, and these benefits are greater when the assistance is in the form of cash transfers and land for agricultural production.
HUMAN RIGHTS CENTER
University of California, Berkeley