- FEWS NET Uganda Price Bulletin, November 2017
- IFRC Marburg Viral Disease (MVD) outbreak Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRUG039
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-31 October 2017
Appeals & Funding
- WHO: International Health Emergency Response Plan: Marburg Virus Disease
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda ends Marburg virus disease outbreak
- Marburg virus disease – Uganda and Kenya: Disease outbreak news (15 November 2017)
- Uganda | Marburg virus DG ECHO Response - DG ECHO Daily Map | 24/11/2017
- WHO donates motorcycles to support Marburg response in eastern Uganda
- International Health Emergency Response Plan: Marburg Virus Disease
By DAVID MAFABI
Kampala. At least 10.9 million Ugandans are facing acute food insecurity with the country risking real disaster should the first planting season rains fail, reveals a new report.
The Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, met with the heads of the Sudan Liberation Movement of Minni Arko Minawi and the Justice and Equality Movement led by Jibril Ibrahim, to searched for ways to activate their support of the peace process in Sudan.
On Monday, Ibrahim and Minawi said in a joint statement after the informal meeting in Kampala on Saturday that the key to activate the peace process and achieve a comprehensive political settlement is to stick to the African Union roadmap agreement.
KHARTOUM (20 Sep.) - Some media outlets in Khartoum have reported that elements of the Ugandan Lord's Resistance Army have infiltrated into areas of West Darfur State, coming from Bahr El Ghazal in southern Sudan.
KAMPALA (24 Aug .) - Sudanese refugees in Uganda appealed to the international community and humanitarian organizations that deal with refugees to help them and provide food aid and health care to them. The Sudanese refugees called Radio Dabanga from Uganda saying that they are living in extremely difficult conditions and they are in need of humanitarian and medical assistance to overcome these difficulties.