Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, December, 2018
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
Nairobi, 22 February 2006 - An IGAD meeting was held in Nairobi, Kenya, to discuss the situation of displaced persons and seek ways of tackling it. The meeting was attended by delegates from Eritrea, Djibouti, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan and Uganda.