Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- WHO Director General and Regional Director for Africa laud Uganda on Ebola outbreak operational readiness
- Marked for demolition? Ugandans on pipeline route fear land loss
- Highlights of the Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness in Uganda: Update #10 (14 August 2018)
- Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Operational readiness and preparedness in neighbouring countries - Disease outbreak news, 9 August 2018
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, July 2018
International Day of Peace, September 20, 2009. ADEA has the pleasure of sharing the results of its latest efforts to promote education for peace throughout the African continent.
In Mombasa last week, Ministers of Education from Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa, Sudan and Uganda discussed what is needed for education to further promote a culture of peace in their countries.
We, Ministers of Education of Africa and delegations of the represented countries in the Regional Workshop organized by the Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA) under the auspices of the Inter-Country Quality Node (ICQN) on Peace Education, held from 14th - 16th September 2009 in Mombasa, on the theme: Education for Fostering Peace: Integration and Partnerships;
Recognizing 21st September as World Peace day which all countries should observe;
Recalling the Mombasa Declaration of 2004, where countries present committed themselves to utilize their …
Tunis, le 8 septembre 2009 : L'Association pour le développement de l'éducation en Afrique (ADEA) co-organise, en partenariat avec le ministère de l'Education du Kenya, du 14 au 16 septembre prochain, une réunion sur le thème « Education pour la paix : intégration et partenariats ». La rencontre, qui aura lieu à Mombasa, au Kenya, a pour objectif de faciliter le partage d'expériences sur l'éducation pour la paix.