Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- As Uganda confirms active cholera outbreak, UNHCR and health actors alarmed at deteriorating situation in Kyangwali
- WHO supports Government of Uganda to respond to the Cholera Outbreak among Refugees
- Uganda starts biometric verification of refugees
- Tens of thousands of children flee conflict in Democratic Republic of Congo in under two months
- Uganda - Cholera Outbreak (DG ECHO, Ugandan Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 28 February 2018)
International Day of Peace, September 20, 2009. ADEA has the pleasure of sharing the results of its latest efforts to promote education for peace throughout the African continent.
In Mombasa last week, Ministers of Education from Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa, Sudan and Uganda discussed what is needed for education to further promote a culture of peace in their countries.
We, Ministers of Education of Africa and delegations of the represented countries in the Regional Workshop organized by the Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA) under the auspices of the Inter-Country Quality Node (ICQN) on Peace Education, held from 14th - 16th September 2009 in Mombasa, on the theme: Education for Fostering Peace: Integration and Partnerships;
Recognizing 21st September as World Peace day which all countries should observe;
Recalling the Mombasa Declaration of 2004, where countries present committed themselves to utilize their …
Tunis, le 8 septembre 2009 : L'Association pour le développement de l'éducation en Afrique (ADEA) co-organise, en partenariat avec le ministère de l'Education du Kenya, du 14 au 16 septembre prochain, une réunion sur le thème « Education pour la paix : intégration et partenariats ». La rencontre, qui aura lieu à Mombasa, au Kenya, a pour objectif de faciliter le partage d'expériences sur l'éducation pour la paix.