- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
The history of the Democratic Republic of Congo seems to be recurring: violence and fear again and again. People fleeing again and again. During the past years already, humedica has been providing precious medical help for those people who fled into neighboring Uganda.
Now, the helpers are on-site again, in order to help the refugees in a transitional camp in the west of the country. humedica coordinator Alexandra Vlantos is reporting:
by Gunter Müller/SRA, 2010/12/09
In cooperation with our partner organisation Prison Fellowship International (PFI), humedica is running medical missions in prisons all over the world. In the past doctor teams of humedica were on various missions in prisons for example in Columbia. Our medical team members care for the prisoners, as well as for their families and the prison staff.
Motivated by the Christian guiding principle of love for your fellow persons, Prison Fellowship has the objective of helping prisoners all over the world to reintegrate into society.