Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
Kampala, 25 January 2009
The Human Rights Network - Uganda (HURINET-U), No Peace Without Justice (NPWJ) and the Ugandan Coalition on the International Criminal Court (UCICC), with the support of development partners, will organise on 25-29 January 2010 a first mission to Uganda by representatives of State Parties to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC) to meet with victims, local communities, civil society groups and Government and local officials.
This first field mission in Uganda, which will see among its participants the President of the Assembly of …