- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Following authorisation by the Government of the Republic of Uganda, a delegation of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ (“the Commission”) undertook a Promotion Mission in the Republic of Uganda from 26 to 30 August 2013, in line with its mandate under Article 45 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights (“the African Charter”).
On behalf of the Government and people of the Republic of Uganda as well as the Government delegation present, I wish to thank the esteemed Commission for this opportunity given to us once again to present this periodic report running from the year 2008 to 2010 at this49th Ordinary Session of the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (ACHPR).
1. From the outset allow me to thank you once again on behalf of the Government of Uganda and on my own behalf for your tireless efforts to protect human rights on our continent. We as an African people are indebted to you for this much needed and noble task.
2. The Republic of Uganda has the great honour to present to you its periodic report for the years 2006 - 2008 on the Human Rights compliance pursuant to Article 62 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights.