Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, December, 2018
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
As part of preparedness activities, together with the preparation of contingency plans, the Logistics Cluster develops comprehensive reports of the logistics of one country, including: a) Humanitarian logistics background, b) Infrastructure information (roads, airports, seaports, warehouses, etc), c) Logistics suppliers (transporters, suppliers for generic goods and service providers, etc). LCAs below provide very good briefing material for a newcomer and also helps facilitate inter-agency logistics coordination.