Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The Democratic Republic of Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) January 2019 - December 2020
- Uganda and DRC bordering districts agree to intensify cross-border surveillance to tackle Ebola
- Communication as Aid; Using music and drama to disseminate Ebola prevention messages in Kabarole district, South Western Uganda
- New education programme launched for 100,000 refugee and Ugandan children
- Govt to construct 900 houses for landslide survivors
Desmidt, S., Hauck, V. 2017. Gestion des conflits dans le cadre de l'Architecture africaine de la paix et de sécurité (APSA). (Document de réflexion 211). Maastricht : ECDPM.
Desmidt, S., Hauck, V. 2017. Conflict management under the African Peace and Security Architecture (APSA). (Discussion Paper 211). Maastricht: ECDPM.
In 2003 the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) was established by the assembly of the African Union (AU) aiming to raise agricultural productivity by at least 6% per year and increasing public investment in agriculture to 10% of national budgets per year. After an initial phase focused primarily on interventions at the national level, there is growing awareness on the need to work more on the regional dimensions of the CAADP.