Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- WHO Director General and Regional Director for Africa laud Uganda on Ebola outbreak operational readiness
- Marked for demolition? Ugandans on pipeline route fear land loss
- Highlights of the Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness in Uganda: Update #10 (14 August 2018)
- Ebola: Health ministry issues alert
- Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Operational readiness and preparedness in neighbouring countries - Disease outbreak news, 9 August 2018
Desmidt, S., Hauck, V. 2017. Gestion des conflits dans le cadre de l'Architecture africaine de la paix et de sécurité (APSA). (Document de réflexion 211). Maastricht : ECDPM.
Desmidt, S., Hauck, V. 2017. Conflict management under the African Peace and Security Architecture (APSA). (Discussion Paper 211). Maastricht: ECDPM.
In 2003 the Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP) was established by the assembly of the African Union (AU) aiming to raise agricultural productivity by at least 6% per year and increasing public investment in agriculture to 10% of national budgets per year. After an initial phase focused primarily on interventions at the national level, there is growing awareness on the need to work more on the regional dimensions of the CAADP.