Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- EU announces €34 million in humanitarian aid to Uganda and Kenya
- Funding gaps threaten critical aid for refugees in Uganda
- Government launches new Rotavirus vaccine to protect children in Uganda from diarrhea
- WHO and KOICA donate medical equipment to support Maternal and Child Health in Uganda
- Uganda Refugee Response - DRC Situation (08 June 2018)
14 October, Kampala – A half-day meeting of ministers in-charge of Karamoja Cluster affairs from Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan and Uganda that convened in Kampala’s Munynyo Commonwealth resort today concluded with the launch of an annual ministerial forum as well as a collective commitment on harmonizing peace, security and development initiatives across the Cluster.
Luanda, 01/23 - The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) intends to mobilize, with international donors, an amount estimated at about USD 20.1 billion, to finance the Regional Programme of Food Security (PRSA).
Luanda, 02/11 - Luanda will on Friday host a meeting to be attended by ministers from Uganda, DR Congo and representatives of the UN mission in Congo, that will analyze the creation of mechanisms, aiming at the immediate implementation of the Commission to Pacify the Region of Itury, east of DR Congo.
Luanda, 09/06 - Presidents of Uganda Yoweri Museveni and Democratic Republic of the Congo Joseph Kabila are expected Friday in Luanda where they will sign a political accord meant to normalize their bilateral relations, mainly on common border security, diplomatic and military dominions.