Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
A 13 year-old girl was abducted by the Ugandan LRA (Lord’s Resistance Army) in a village of the Western Equatoria region of South Sudan, reports Radio Anisa. Also another six people were abducted, but then released.
The report was confirmed by Buku Matthew, head of communications for the Ezo County, where the attack took place. The local media gave the episode wide converge because LRA attacks in South Sudan over the past two years have become very rare.