Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- Uganda prepares to vaccinate against Ebola in case the virus strikes the country
- Uganda Launches new Education Response Plan for Africa’s biggest refugee crisis
- Temperature Check: Border Screening of Travelers Key to Stopping Ebola from Spreading
- Uganda map (20 September 2018)
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - August 2018
Mogadishu, 1 June 2018 – The Ugandan government today donated foodstuff to flood-affected families in Golwayn, in Somalia’s Lower Shabelle region.
The lorry-loads of assorted food consisting of rice, wheat flour, sugar, cooking oil and milk, was delivered through the Ugandan AMISOM contingent.
Uganda’s Deputy Ambassador to Somalia, Maj. Gen. Nathan Mugisha flagged off the food convoy.
Mogadishu, February 6 2017 – The Ugandan military contingent serving under the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) on Sunday held a free medical camp at Medina Hospital in Mogadishu as part of activities to mark the Ugandan Army Week.
Residents suffering from various ailments received free checkup, drugs and medical advice from military doctors who worked together with staff of Medina Hospital to treat the patients who turned out in large numbers.