Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Uganda stands out in refugees hospitality
- Uganda and DRC bordering districts agree to intensify cross-border surveillance to tackle Ebola
- New education programme launched for 100,000 refugee and Ugandan children
- Government and United Nations in Uganda launch new strategic framework to tackle climate change in the agriculture sector
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
This report presents the findings, conclu sions and recommendations of an evaluation of the Norwegian support to Norwegian People's Aid's mine action programmes commissioned by Norad's evaluation provides information on the results of Norwegian People's Aid's humanitarian mine activities, and provides recommendations that can be used in future identification, design, and implementation of humanitarian mine activities.
The 3rd quarter of 2009 has been a good period for the programme. The late arrival of the rain has kept productivity on a good level, even if our MineWolf had an incident in August while working on high contaminated ground in Lainya Project, and got damaged.