Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
First relief items have been distributed. Further aid is needed due to large-area flooding
ASB distributed 1.000 buckets and 500 plastic tarps as emergency aid to the people having been affected by the flooding in the North of Uganda. Further allocation of relief items is planned.
ASB is present in Pader, Lira and Katakwi districts, which were particularly struck by the heavy rains of the past weeks. The affected people fled the flooded areas to the surrounding townships where they need the buckets to carry drinking water and the plastic tarps to build temporary shelter.