- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
La situation sécuritaire dans la zone Kamango reste volatile mais, elle est plus ou moins calme dans celle de Nobili. La zone est contrôlée par le 2ème bataillon du 801ème Régiment des FARDC basée à Mutwanga.
La présence des FARDC dans la zone rassure tant soit peu la population déplacée se trouvant à Nobili mais, celle-ci voudrait voir l’armée loyaliste progresser sur la ligne de front et faciliter leu retour dans leurs villages de provenance.
An emergency response team from Merlin is travelling to eastern Uganda, where more than half a million people have been affected by flooding.
The team aims to establish a series of medical camps to assist some of the estimated 290,000 people made homeless by persistent heavy rains since August. Last week, the Government of Uganda declared a state of emergency and issued an appeal for $43 million in emergency aid.
"With so many people surviving in temporary shelters there is the potential for a public health crisis," explained Paula Sansom, who is heading up the Merlin team.
Beni, Democratic Republic of Congo, 20 June 2003 (Merlin) - Four aid workers from the UK-based medical aid charity Merlin, were today evacuated from Beni, north-west Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), after rebel forces seized a major town just to the south.