Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Muslim Aid today launched an urgent emergency appeal to provide humanitarian relief to people affected by the severe drought and malnutrition occurring in the countries of eastern Horn of Africa.
An estimated 10 million people in Djibouti, Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Sudan are at risk of starvation. A shortage of food, water and medicines, made worse by persistent drought conditions in the region have forced thousands of people to flee their homes and seek refuge in camps in Mogadishu, as well as on the border of Northern Kenya and Ethiopia.