- IPC Acute Food Insecurity Situation for November 2017 - February 2018
- FEWS NET Uganda Price Bulletin, November 2017
- IFRC Marburg Viral Disease (MVD) outbreak Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRUG039
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda ends Marburg virus disease outbreak
- Uganda | Marburg virus DG ECHO Response - DG ECHO Daily Map | 24/11/2017
- WHO donates motorcycles to support Marburg response in eastern Uganda
- WHO deploys mobile laboratory to support Marburg outbreak response
- Uganda declares end of Marburg Virus Disease outbreak
April 29 2016: 12 months on from the beginning of a violent political crisis in Burundi, a group of local activists have expanded their project to monitor and respond to conflict. Kevin McCann reports on their work from a recent visit to Bujumbura.
Since protests began a year ago – and especially since an attempted coup nearly unseated President Pierre Nkurunziza in May 2015 – the situation in Burundi has steadily deteriorated.
June 17 2015: Children born of war face social stigmatisation and other problems as they grow up. Virginie Ladisch explores the consequences of this - and how it can be tackled - in Nigeria, Uganda and around the world.
June 20 2014: Ugandan peacebuilder Otim Denis Barnabas looks at recent developments and progress in transitional justice in Uganda.
This year we complete our first decade as a charity. In that time, our peacebuilders, staff and supporters have together created a unique platform for peacebuilding led by local people. We look forward to taking that work and that vital message into the next ten years.