- IPC Acute Food Insecurity Situation for November 2017 - February 2018
- FEWS NET Uganda Price Bulletin, November 2017
- IFRC Marburg Viral Disease (MVD) outbreak Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) DREF n° MDRUG039
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Uganda ends Marburg virus disease outbreak
- Marburg virus disease – Uganda and Kenya: Disease outbreak news (15 November 2017)
- Uganda | Marburg virus DG ECHO Response - DG ECHO Daily Map | 24/11/2017
- WHO donates motorcycles to support Marburg response in eastern Uganda
- International Health Emergency Response Plan: Marburg Virus Disease
Upon instructions from Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, the Secretary-General of the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa offered medicine assistance to the Ugandan Government to deal with the humanitarian disaster caused by the successive landslides in the Bududa region, east Uganda.
The assistance was delivered in a ceremony held at the Egyptian Embassy in Kampala, with the participation of the Ugandan Minister of State for Relief and Disaster Preparedness Musa Ecweru; and was attended by representatives of the local media.
The Ugandan official expressed his …
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation Mohamed Nasreddin Allam said Egypt offered Uganda a $4.5 million grant to dig new water wells.
The Egyptian grant comes in line with directives by President Hosni Mubarak to offer help and support to African countries to set up development projects, especially the Nile Basin countries.
The Minister said the grant will help Uganda construct new dams to collect rain water for home uses and fisheries. The sum will also cover digging 10 new water wells.
A technical committee from water resources ministries of …