Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
The TRC has always seen the importance in providing humanitarian relief for African countries, with its host national societies lacking the capacity to procure the needs of its vulnerable population amid man-made and natural disasters like; droughts and civil war leading to hunger & malnutrition.
As these countries look for ways for sustainable development, the TRC acknowledges that lack of nutrition is the root cause for holding countries back, as persons essentially need energy to function or achieve in terms of education and livelihoods.