Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
By: Lisa Ellis, International Medical Corps PREPARE
To prepare communities for disasters, International Medical Corps and the Kenya National Disaster Operations Center organized a simulation exercise in Mombasa, Kenya.
During the exercise, members broke into groups by sector including: security, water, food, operations, transportation, health, energy, banking and finance, telecommunications and communications.