Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Press statement on rumoured Ebola outbreak in Mubende district
- Child Poverty and Deprivation in Refugee-Hosting Areas: Evidence from Uganda
- Uganda / Africa: Refugee Influx from DRC - Emergency Plan of Action (EPoA) update n° 1 DREF n°. MDRUG040
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - May 2018
- OPM-UNHCR Verification Exercise: Update, 18 May 2018
Dear Friend of International Medical Corps,
As International Medical Corps approaches the quarter century milestone of delivering lifesaving emergency programs around the globe, we look back at 2007 with great pride in our achievements: helping millions of people in the 25 countries and regions where we operate to recover from crisis and live healthier, more productive lives.
Yet the challenges to providing health care through training remain significant.
Afghanistan: IMC's 20-year history of medical assistance, health care training, and relief and development programs in Afghanistan reflects the depth of its long-standing commitment to the Afghan people.IMC currently supports and operates over 45 community-based health centers including 40 maternal child health clinics, four emergency obstetric care centers, and one provincial hospital. IMC also supports an extensive community health care network, including well-equipped training centers in 10 provinces across Afghanistan.