Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, December, 2018
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) has restored contacts of the 281 South Sudan Refugees in Ethiopia with their families in six months (November 2014 – April2015).
This success has been brought about by the snapshot tool which the ERCS and the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) have implemented in Gambella Region since November 2014.