Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- Uganda Launches new Education Response Plan for Africa’s biggest refugee crisis
- Temperature Check: Border Screening of Travelers Key to Stopping Ebola from Spreading
- OPM-UNHCR Verification Exercise: Update, 14 September 2018
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, August 2018
- NGO Call to Action - why the world must support Uganda's new Education Response Plan
Netherlands, September 1, 2006 - For two weeks, hours of interviews of Right To Play coaches and child participants in Uganda, along with Dutch Athlete Amassadors and Right To Play partners and enthusiasts could be seen and heard broadcasting to over 365, 000 people a day in the Netherlands.
Inspired by Right To Play's mission, RTV Rijnmond, the biggest Dutch radio and television channel in Holland committed to promoting Right To Play on their radio and television networks in order to raised 100 000 euros for Right To Play.
The promotion features exerps from their visit to Right …
This year's contribution from the Crown Prince Couple's Humanitarian Fund is going to Right To Play's sport and health project in Uganda. His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon presented the grant to president and CEO of Right To Play, Johann Olav Koss, in Trondheim, Norway on August 25, 2005.