Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- As Uganda confirms active cholera outbreak, UNHCR and health actors alarmed at deteriorating situation in Kyangwali
- WHO supports Government of Uganda to respond to the Cholera Outbreak among Refugees
- Uganda starts biometric verification of refugees
- Tens of thousands of children flee conflict in Democratic Republic of Congo in under two months
- Uganda - Cholera Outbreak (DG ECHO, Ugandan Ministry of Health) (ECHO Daily Flash of 28 February 2018)
Netherlands, September 1, 2006 - For two weeks, hours of interviews of Right To Play coaches and child participants in Uganda, along with Dutch Athlete Amassadors and Right To Play partners and enthusiasts could be seen and heard broadcasting to over 365, 000 people a day in the Netherlands.
Inspired by Right To Play's mission, RTV Rijnmond, the biggest Dutch radio and television channel in Holland committed to promoting Right To Play on their radio and television networks in order to raised 100 000 euros for Right To Play.
The promotion features exerps from their visit to Right …
This year's contribution from the Crown Prince Couple's Humanitarian Fund is going to Right To Play's sport and health project in Uganda. His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon presented the grant to president and CEO of Right To Play, Johann Olav Koss, in Trondheim, Norway on August 25, 2005.