- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Netherlands, September 1, 2006 - For two weeks, hours of interviews of Right To Play coaches and child participants in Uganda, along with Dutch Athlete Amassadors and Right To Play partners and enthusiasts could be seen and heard broadcasting to over 365, 000 people a day in the Netherlands.
Inspired by Right To Play's mission, RTV Rijnmond, the biggest Dutch radio and television channel in Holland committed to promoting Right To Play on their radio and television networks in order to raised 100 000 euros for Right To Play.
The promotion features exerps from their visit to Right …
This year's contribution from the Crown Prince Couple's Humanitarian Fund is going to Right To Play's sport and health project in Uganda. His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon presented the grant to president and CEO of Right To Play, Johann Olav Koss, in Trondheim, Norway on August 25, 2005.