Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Today, The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation (TCCAF) celebrated the launch of a partnership with Amref Health Africa that will sustainably improve the health and enable the economic empowerment of more than 500,000 people living in communities in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda through improved access to safe water and sanitation as well as economic empowerment through income generating opportunities.
Amref Health Africa, with support from the Core Group-funded Polio Eradication Project in South Sudan and the Ministry of Health Central Equatorial State, held a cross-border collaborative meeting to discuss eradicating polio. The cross-border meeting took, place in Kaya County and was attended by representatives from neighbouring districts of Koboko and Arua in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda respectively.