Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
Bonn, 5 December 2000 - "We are ready to see if progress has been achieved in combating desertification worldwide", said today Mr. Hama Arba Diallo, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD), few days before the opening of the fourth session of the Conference of the Parties to the UNCCD (COP-4), from 11-22 December in Bonn, Germany.