Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- The Democratic Republic of Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) January 2019 - December 2020
- Nearly 1 million children in West Nile to benefit from better quality health services
- Uganda and DRC bordering districts agree to intensify cross-border surveillance to tackle Ebola
- Uganda: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - Updated December 11, 2018
- New education programme launched for 100,000 refugee and Ugandan children
Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women 13 October 2010
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women has considered the combined fourth through seventh periodic reports of Uganda on how that country implements the provisions of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
4 October 2010
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women this morning opened its forty-seventh session, hearing a statement from Ibrahim Salama, Director of the Human Rights Treaties Division of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, and adopting its agenda and organization of work for the session. The Committee also heard reports from the Chairperson on various issues, including on the activities of Committee Members between sessions.
In his opening statement, Mr.
Press Release WOM/1163 - 20000125