Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- NRC: Number of Congolese refugees fleeing to Uganda nearly doubles in past month. 2 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: UNHCR, partners need US$720 million to assist Congolese refugees in neighbouring countries. 30 Jun 2019
- UNHCR: Thousands fleeing new Congo violence strain overstretched Uganda refugee facilities. 25 Jun 2019
Most read reports
- New Vision: Bundibugyo hit by floods. 22 Jul 2019
- Govt. Uganda: Update of Ebola Outbreak in Kasese District, 21 June 2019. 23 Jun 2019
- UNHCR: The Democratic Republic of Congo Regional Refugee Response Plan (RRRP) 2019-2020 (Revised in June 2019). 30 Jun 2019
- Govt. Uganda: Joint advisory on Ebola virus disease in Uganda. 6 Jul 2019
- UNHCR: Thousands fleeing new Congo violence, Uganda refugee facilities dangerously stretched. 25 Jun 2019
Kampala, Oct 26, IRNA – Iran-Uganda hospital was inaugurated in the Ugandan capital of Kampala, in a ceremony attended by visiting Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Thursday.
Ugandan Foreign Minister Sam Kutesa also was present in the ceremony.
Zarif also toured different sections of 50-bed hospital financed in collaboration with the Islamic Republic's private sectors and Doctors Without Borders (MSF).