Appeals & Response Plans
Headlines (last 30 days)
- Lutheran World Federation: LWF Uganda scales up risk intervention against the spread of Ebola virus. 13 Jun 2019
Most read reports
- Govt. Uganda: Ebola Virus Disease in Uganda - Situation Report #01 (12 June 2019). 13 Jun 2019
- Save the Children: Ebola: Even without WHO Declaration, Uganda Cases are “a Clear Warning that not Enough is Being Done to Curb the Virus”. 15 Jun 2019
- Govt. Uganda: Update of Ebola Outbreak in Kasese District. 13 Jun 2019
- AU: Update On African Union Actions in Response to Recent Ebola Outbreaks. 15 Jun 2019
- WHO: Confirmation of case of Ebola virus disease in Uganda. 11 Jun 2019
Kampala, Oct 26, IRNA – Iran-Uganda hospital was inaugurated in the Ugandan capital of Kampala, in a ceremony attended by visiting Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Thursday.
Ugandan Foreign Minister Sam Kutesa also was present in the ceremony.
Zarif also toured different sections of 50-bed hospital financed in collaboration with the Islamic Republic's private sectors and Doctors Without Borders (MSF).