Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
1 million refugees from South Sudan in Uganda
In situations where people have been forced to flee, the Refugee Emergency Telecommunications Sector (RETS) provides vital communications to UNHCR, its partners and the extended humanitarian community. There are currently 250+ users from UNHCR, partners and the wider humanitarian community.
UNHCR Level 3 Emergency