Appeals & Response Plans
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
- Congolese experience of Belgian rule largely as predatory.
- Colonial policy based on indirect rule, a system of "double citizenship"; coexistence of civic (racial) &tribal (ethnic) law as well as the principles of "ethnic citizenship" which hardens ethnic identity.
- Colonial economic demands lead to internal migrations in Congo & influx of Rwandaphones from Belgian colonies of Rwanda & Burundi into Kivus, threatening rights of autochthones.
(pdf* format - 94.6 KB)