- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Over 57,000 people in five countries will benefit; includes response to extreme hunger in South Sudan
Over 57,000 people in five countries will benefit from five projects totalling $2.8 million committed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank in June.
The projects are being implemented by Foodgrains Bank members Development and Peace—Caritas Canada, Emergency Relief & Development Overseas, World Relief Canada and World Renew, in collaboration with their local partners.
In February, famine was declared in parts of South Sudan.
Over 75,000 people in eight countries will benefit; includes response to extreme hunger in South Sudan
Over 75,000 people in eight countries will benefit from nine projects totaling $2.3 million committed by Canadian Foodgrains Bank in May.
The projects are being implemented by Foodgrains Bank members ADRA Canada, Canadian Baptist Ministries, Mennonite Central Committee Canada, Presbyterian World Service & Development and World Renew, in collaboration with their local partners.