Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan, January 2019 - December 2020
July07, 2015: New Delhi/Nairobi: The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)through The SPRINT Initiative is providing humanitarian assistance and sexual and reproductive health services in South Western Uganda-in Nakivale and other refugee settlements.
24 November – Uganda: Over 40,000 refugees from South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo who have fled conflict in their countries to neighbouring Uganda, are in dire need of sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services. SPRINT will provide with USD 39,220 for life-saving SRH aid to refugees in Uganda.