Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
Khartoum, April 13 (SUNA) - Sudan and Uganda have agreed to open a new chapter for cooperation, intensification of meetings and support of peace process between North and south Sudan. During a two-day visit to Uganda, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Ali Ahmed Karti handed a written message from President of the Republic Omar Al Bashir to his Ugandan counter part, Yoweri Museveni
Khartoum, Aug, 30 (SUNA) - The Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid, Hassabo Mohamed Abdul-Raman, said that what is happening in south Sudan is not a famine but a food gap in some areas that resulted from the tribal conflicts, security problems as well as the interventions of the Lord Resistance Army (LRA) in Jongli, Upper Nile and east western Equatoria.