Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- Uganda prepares to vaccinate against Ebola in case the virus strikes the country
- Uganda Launches new Education Response Plan for Africa’s biggest refugee crisis
- Press statement on New Confirmed Ebola Case in DRC near Uganda Border
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Schools: National Standards in Uganda
- Temperature Check: Border Screening of Travelers Key to Stopping Ebola from Spreading
Endorsed by: Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA); AVSI; BRAC; CARE; Danish Refugee Council (DRC); Finn Church Aid (FCA); Food for the Hungry; Humanity & Inclusion; Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC); Oxfam; Plan; Save the Children; VSO; War Child Holland; Windle International Uganda; World Vision; ZOA
The launch of Uganda's new Education Response Plan for Refugees and Host Communities (ERP) is an opportunity to ensure a better future for hundreds of thousands of children.
27 June 2018: Joint statement by 26 international NGOs in Uganda on the need for urgent action to address gaps in funding for the refugee response.
In June and July (2015) Alies Rijper carried out a qualitative research in Lubero, North Kivu, Democratic Republic of Congo, to evaluate the effects of the mutual reinforcement approach adopted by the Dutch Consortium for Rehabilitation (DCR) and its local partners in the Pamoja-programme.