Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Model Make?
- Research in Brief: Uganda’s Self-Reliance Model: Does it Work?
- Refugee Economies in Uganda: What Difference Does the Self-Reliance Strategy Make?
- Landslide victims: Water crisis delays construction of houses
- Uganda: UNHCR Operational Update, December, 2018
SOURCE: Reporters Without Borders
(RSF/IFEX) - At least 10 Ugandan and foreign journalists were physically attacked by soldiers on 12 May 2011 while covering opposition leader Kizza Besigye's return to Uganda from Kenya, where he was treated for injuries received when the security forces used force to disperse an opposition demonstration in Kampala in April.