Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Assessing the effects of a combined economic and social intervention in Uganda on child protection and economic outcomes: Preliminary findings from the Aspires Family Care Project
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
Disaster response organization calls for support in countries with high food insecurity, on the brink of famine
April 4, 2017 – World Renew is calling for support to increase its work in eastern Africa as it aims to help prevent additional countries from progressing from severe food insecurity to famine. World Renew is already at work in the region, including South Sudan, where famine has been declared by the United Nations, and Nigeria, where millions are also facing extreme food insecurity.