Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
The Netherlands has joined an innovative partnership with the ILO to support refugees and their host communities.
GENEVA (ILO news) - The Netherlands and the ILO have launched a new strategic partnership to create livelihoods for refugees and host communities in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East.
HIV-related stigma remains pervasive and its effects debilitating. Stigma and discrimination deny people living with HIV the right to fully participate in their communities, affecting all aspects of people’s lives, including access to treatment and care, and access to work.
InFocus Programme on Crisis Response
Working Paper 6