- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Message from the Executive Director
I am very pleased to report that International Relief Teams just completed its 23rd year of service to victims of disaster, poverty, and neglect by providing more than $32 million in medicines, supplies and volunteer services to thousands in need both here and abroad.
Legacy of Care - 20 years of Medical Training in Emerging Nations
Restoring Sight in Uganda
"The people had a deep sense of appreciation which touched the very core of my being" - IRT Volunteer Charles Narh, O.T.
In 1992 IRT began addressing the critical issues of eye disease, cataracts and vision loss through its surgical and clinical programs that have now been conducted in nine countries.