Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Most read reports
- WHO Director General and Regional Director for Africa laud Uganda on Ebola outbreak operational readiness
- Marked for demolition? Ugandans on pipeline route fear land loss
- Highlights of the Ebola Virus Disease Preparedness in Uganda: Update #10 (14 August 2018)
- Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Operational readiness and preparedness in neighbouring countries - Disease outbreak news, 9 August 2018
- 3 in 4 young adults in Uganda experienced some form of violence during their childhood
Message from the Executive Director
I am very pleased to report that International Relief Teams just completed its 23rd year of service to victims of disaster, poverty, and neglect by providing more than $32 million in medicines, supplies and volunteer services to thousands in need both here and abroad.
Legacy of Care - 20 years of Medical Training in Emerging Nations
Restoring Sight in Uganda
"The people had a deep sense of appreciation which touched the very core of my being" - IRT Volunteer Charles Narh, O.T.
In 1992 IRT began addressing the critical issues of eye disease, cataracts and vision loss through its surgical and clinical programs that have now been conducted in nine countries.