Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
- Uganda: Refugees and Asylum-Seekers in Country (as of 31 October 2018)
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Refugee Response Monitoring Settlement Fact Sheet: Rwamwanja | June 2018
Kumi District, Uganda, 16 March 2012 - The Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) today allocated US$6 million from its Global Sanitation Fund to help more people in Uganda attain safe sanitation and practice good hygiene.
Today at Nyero Sub County’s primary school, located in eastern Uganda, village leaders welcomed Ministers of State, community members and neighbours from surrounding Kumi District for the launch of the Uganda Sanitation Fund.