Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
Bloody punitive action following theft of cattle
Göttingen, 14. April 2010
Following the shooting of 41 shepherds in a punitive action of the army in Uganda the Society for Threatened Peoples STP (Gesellschaft für bedrohte Völker GfbV) demanded an independent investigation of the massacre by the United Nations. The victims belong to the Jie group, a tribe of the Karamojong.
Attempts at peace threatened with failure: 80,000 child soldiers in Uganda and Somalia are waiting for help from Europe
Göttingen, February 09, 2007 - The Society for Threatened Peoples (GfbV) warned on Friday of a failure of the peace talks in Uganda and Somalia in the light of the fact that more than 80,000 child soldiers are directly affected in both countries if hostilities are resumed.