- South Sudan Situation: Uganda Refugee Response Plan - Midyear Update, Jan-Jun 2017
- UNICEF Uganda Humanitarian Situation Report - 1-30 September 2017
- FEWS NET Uganda: Key Message Update, September 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Uganda: 2017 Refugee Humanitarian Needs Overview - South Sudan, Burundi and DRC Refugee Response Plans
- 2017 South Sudan Regional Refugee Response Plan Revised (May 2017)
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 2017: Required response to safeguard livestock-based livelihoods in cross-border areas of Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan and Uganda, March – June 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
- Uganda: Landslides - Jun 2012
Assisted Voluntary Returns Peaked at 70,000 in 2015: IOM
Switzerland - IOM assisted 69,540 migrants from 97 host and/or transit countries and 156 countries of origin in 2015, as part of its Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes, according to the newly-released AVRR 2015 Key Highlights report.
The global terrorist threat continued to evolve rapidly in 2015, becoming increasingly decentralized and diffuse. Terrorist groups continued to exploit an absence of credible and effective state institutions, where avenues for free and peaceful expression of opinion were blocked, justice systems lacked credibility, and where security force abuses and government corruption went unchecked.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues
This report has a simple and urgent goal: to connect decision-makers and relevant actors with strategies that prevent and respond to violence in the lives of children.
Las adquisiciones de las Naciones Unidas alcanzan los 15.400 millones USD en 2012
COPENHAGUE – Las adquisiciones de bienes y servicios por parte de las Naciones Unidas alcanzaron los 15.400 millones USD en 2012. Las mayores sumas se destinaron a productos farmacéuticos, equipo médico, alimentos, transporte y construcción.
Les achats de l’ONU en 2012 se chiffrent à 15,4 milliards de dollars
COPENHAGUE – La valeur des biens et services achetés par les Nations Unies en 2012 se chiffre à 15,4 milliards de dollars, principalement dans les domaines pharmaceutique, médical, alimentaire, des transports et de la construction.
UN procurement at $15.4 billion in 2012
COPENHAGEN – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $15.4 billion in 2012, with some of the largest sums spent on pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, food, transportation and construction.