Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- Uganda Finalizes Plans to Vaccinate Front-line Health Workers against Ebola
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
NEW REPORT UNCOVERS LAND GRAB IN UGANDA
Washington / Brussels / Kampala (Uganda) 23rd April 2012: Released on the eve of a World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty , a new report reveals widespread violations of people’s rights and environmental destruction from a land grab initially funded by the World Bankin Uganda.
The Friends of the Earth Uganda report provides first-hand accounts from communities forced to give up their livelihoods, food supply and access to water.