Appeals & Response Plans
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2018
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Tanzania: Earthquake - Sept 2016
- South Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2016
- Uganda: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Apr 2016
- Uganda: Measles Outbreak - Aug 2013
- Uganda: Cholera Outbreak - May 2013
- Uganda: Floods - May 2013
- Uganda: Marburg Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Uganda: Ebola Outbreak - Jul 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- WHO and Ministry of Health Train health workers on Compassionate use of the Ebola vaccine
- Ministry of Health Trains Psychosocial Teams as it Prepares for a Possible Ebola Outbreak
- East Africa host countries at a crossroads: Are refugees welcome or not?
- Can Uganda’s Breakthrough Refugee-Hosting Model Be Sustained?
- DRC Refugee Influx to Uganda as of 31 October 2018
UNOSAT rapid mapping was activated this March over Uganda in the aftermath of deadly landslides provoked by severe flooding in the region of Bududa.
According to OCHA as of 16 March 2010, 94 bodies have been retrieved while over 300 people are missing following the landslides.